Warning

This blog is for both pleasure and sexual education. Use of any technique in this blog is your own responsibility! Unless otherwise noted, I claim no credit for the images or clips on this blog, any visual or other content provided in this blog are found in the World Wide Web. I'm neither responsible nor have control on the content of any external website links. Information featured on this site can contain errors or inaccuracies. If you own rights to any of the featured images, videos or articles and do not wish it to appear here, or if you hold the credit to any content place in here, please don't hesitate to contact me, so I can either credit you or remove it with your proof of ownership. Contact me via e-mail: deepmandeepmoderator@yahoo.com.



Attention!

This blog contains mature content. This blog is for ADULTS only. If you are under 18 or under the age of consent in your state, please leave.

Monday

Sex Ed 1

While your moderator was on that long break during the holidays, I came across a new term. Well it's not entirely new, but we'll get to that in a bit. But let's get to the question at hand. Have you ever heard of "assturbating?" Sounds interesting doesn't it? Sounds like you, right? Well I first encountered the word (or even the idea) at this blog: http://masturbatingnotacrime.blogspot.com/2009/06/assturbate.html
(Welcome to the blog list by the way).

Well all this time...and your moderator had never cum across this term before! (Can you imagine?) But now having learned it, I like a lot. The word just sounds great doesn't it? So maybe you should take a toy out and give it a try. Early on I referred to it just like this gentleman...




Anal Masturbation

So then I check in with the Urban Dictionary for the active term-"assturbating:" http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=assturbating

And what do we have here? (Just love how they include examples)

" 1. assturbating-The act of anal masturbation using either a finger or another tool. e.g Alyssa was assturbating during English class today. "
by UDadder194 Nov 25, 2009
" 2. assturbating-Masturbating by fingering your anus.
e. g., Jack: Dude, I so got laid last night!
Jim: What happened?

Jack: Well, I was at a party, and I walked into a room and I caught Lisa assturbating. So I asked her if I could join and we totally got it on!"
by Vinchenzonaughti Mar 3, 2008

" 3. assturbating-Its where the male figure fingers his butt hole in an erotic manner until spooky white juice erects from his peepee hole. e.g. Leland was exquisitely assturbating while watching brittney spears's new music video!"
by b to the r a d Mar 6, 2009

Ooops! Your not interested in reading about it? Maybe a visual example would work better here. Give this one a try...starts with some very nice "assturbating."




And the term "assturbate" has apparently been popular since early in this century.

I'll let you check that one out for yourself.


(Good for him, right?)

So the next time that you get the urge to do this....




or this...


(No sound on this clip, but the message is clear!)


It's okay...Take your time....Take a breath....Enjoy Yourself....Now you know....

You love yourself enough to assturbate. It should feel good. It should feel really good.





Play safe & Enjoy!

No comments:

Warning

This blog is for both pleasure and sexual education. Use of any technique in this blog is your own responsibility! Unless otherwise noted, I claim no credit for the images or clips on this blog, any visual or other content provided in this blog are found in the World Wide Web. I'm neither responsible nor have control on the content of any external website links. Information featured on this site can contain errors or inaccuracies. If you own rights to any of the featured images, videos or articles and do not wish it to appear here, or if you hold the credit to any content place in here, please don't hesitate to contact me, so I can either credit you or remove it with your proof of ownership. Contact me via e-mail: deepmandeepmoderator@yahoo.com.

Visitors